Top 10 Reasons to Have Joanne Liscovitz as your realtor:
10. She makes an awesome Pot Roast for Open Houses.
9. She patiently wades thru long emails to guide somewhat-detail-oriented client (wonder who?)
8. She will let you know what you need to do to get the most from your house when selling (“Really…yellow for the kitchen & the shutters need to be black, not blue”).
7. She is the septic queen (that didn’t exactly sound right…hmmm…how does one say you’ve saved us about $50K by unearthing bad septics during inspection?…pun intended).
6. She’s patient, has a great sense of humor, and knows how to keep sanity in an ever-changing & insane process.
5. She keeps an eye on the big picture…finding the RIGHT deal for her clients.
4. She listens…really listens…to both what you say & what you mean.
3. She is straightforward, honest, professional and ethical in all dealings, no matter how contentious others can be at times. Corollary: She is not afraid to have tough, honest conversations with her clients…and while difficult at the time, they are crucial to ultimate success.
2. She is with you EVERY step of the way (even when in Monaco), including those steps some realtors may feel is not in their purview (e.g. legal reviews, permits, contractors, etc)
And the number one reason…
1. She has put up with me for 15 yrs & 6 transactions (and another 5 thru referrals)…that should easily qualify her for Realtor-of-the-Decade, the Nobel Peace Prize, and 3 or 4 Purple Hearts, at least!